Wednesday 12 October 2011

Handing over

I am now handing it over. The exam is tomorrow morning and I am done revising. Not that I've revised enough. Not even remotely so, but I can't physically or mentally do anymore. My sponsor suggested I pray for information to stay in my head, for the right questions to come up and for peace so that I can concentrate on the task at hand (not her words). It makes sense and I will do this before going to bed tonight. I'm going to have an early night and make sure I'm as rested as possible tomorrow. The location for the exam is about an hours drive away so I'll have to get up early and make sure I eat a good breakfast. A friend has kindly agreed to take me there so at least I don't have to endure the bus journey and the task of finding the place. I've also decided that I'm going to reward myself afterwards with a shopping spree, a very moderate one as I'm short on funds, but it seems like a better idea than my past "rewards", ie a bottle of wine or two.

Good luck, me!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck to you!! It will all come together, get a good nights sleep, all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck . I'm awake at 2am in the uk with anxiety partly due to my first exam in fifteen years on Monday so I feel your stress ! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck, don't over think it and when you are done do domething physical to let it out of your body (other than drinking-maybe walking or running)

    And get some rest too... Good Luck to you.

    ReplyDelete