Friday 11 November 2011

Been a while...

It's been a while since I posted here. I'm not quite sure why. Perhaps the novelty has worn off and I've moved on to other things. Or I might just not be inspired to write about recovery. I honestly don't know. However, I'm doing well and the days that I think about drink are very rare. I don't go to as many meetings anymore, but still try and make it to two a week, and I always go to my home group on Sunday nights. I'm going to do more of my step 4 tomorrow with my sponsor, but I don't feel inspired at all. But then, you can't always rely on inspiration when it comes to doing the ground work. It just has to be done... I've started writing another blog that is not specifically a recovery blog. It will have hints in it, but on the whole it's going to be more of a space where I can muse about daily life, things I read and think about. If anyone is interested in reading it, the address is: http://acupofherbal.wordpress.com

2 comments: