Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day 2

It's now day 2, still fairly early (11.09). Slept wonderfully throughout the night, and was still very sleepy when my alarm went off at 8.20 so snoozed for 15 minutes, then I had to get up so that my detox nurse could come over to take my blood pressure and give me tablets. I've also started taking Campral today which is supposed to suppress cravings for alcohol. I don't particularily want to take any more pills but the nurse insisted that they can aid the recovery of the brain while detoxing, so I thought, if there are no side effects etc it might be worth it.

I'm going to leave it at that for now as I feel a bit woozy from the Librium. Going for a coffee (or rather herbal tea) at a friends flat in about 15 minutes. I need a bit of a change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment