Monday 11 July 2011

Day 1 of another kind

There's 25 minutes left of this day and I've not had a smoke. There's been only two occasions where I thought about having one, but they passed quickly when I busied myself with work etc. That's the good news.

The bad news is that I've suffered from horrendous indigestion this past week. It feels like somebody is sticking a knife in my back in between my shoulder blades (but more to the left) and twisting it. Not cool.

Managed to go for a run this morning. Found a field where I did laps, and there was hardly anyone around which was a bonus. The plan is to go swimming in the morning, but I'll have to see how I feel when I wake up. It's usually better in the morning before I've had anything to eat, though, so it shouldn't be a problem. It feels really good not to have that tendency to self sabotage. I feel more confident in making plans because I know at least I won't screw them up through drinking. If other things get in the way I can handle them.

This turned out to be a very boring blog entry. Sorry. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment